- Take a photo of an object that represents how old you feel.
- Make a photo that emphasizes one color much more than any others in the shot
- Take a photo of a food being served or eaten in an unconventional way.
- A photograph of something old or aged today.
- Make a photograph of the front of a building.
- An interesting shadow.
- Make a photograph that features vertical lines today.
Some of these were hilarious to take. My sister ate a taquito like it was corn on the cob, my cat photobombed one of the pictures (find Milo!), and I took a photo of an elephant figurine thinking “as old as an elephant” was a common idiom. Turns out it’s not, so enjoy the picture of a random green elephant. This was exciting, fun and a little crazy because I had to find props and locations quickly. I’d love to do this more often.